Chesuncook Cabin is a rustic “camping cabin” that sits in a wooded setting with close access to the river. Chesuncook has a screened-in porch for relaxing as well as cooking, and a sleeping room that features a wood stove. An outhouse and shower facilities are a short walk away. The cabin features a queen bed and a bunk bed set. Perfect for a couple, family, fisherman, or a few friends.
- fitted sheet(s) provided
- 5 gallon jug of drinking water provided
- picnic table and fire pit
- outside rainwater cistern for dishes
- fully equipped kitchen with pots, pans, utensils, plates, cups, etc.
- propane light in the screened-in porch and electric light in sleeping room
- propane fridge and cooktop