Update: During the 2020 season, the only kitchenware that will be provided is pots and pans. Guests will need to bring their own utensils, cups, plates, etc.
Eddy Cabin is a rustic “camping cabin” perched right on the shores of the river. The cabin has a screened-in porch and kitchen area perfect for relaxing as well as cooking and sits directly beside the river with a nice front yard suitable for eating and relaxing. Outhouse and shower facilities are close at hand. The cabin features a queen bed, twin bed, and bunk bed set; so it can sleep up to 5 people. Perfect for a couple, family, or a few friends.
- outdoor potable water spigot
- fitted sheet(s) provided
- propane lights and small electric night stand lamp
- propane-powered fridge/freezer
- fully equipped kitchen with pots, pans, utensils, plates, cups, etc.
- picnic table and fire pit