Update: During the 2020 season, the only kitchenware that will be provided is pots and pans. Guests will need to bring their own utensils, cups, plates, etc.
Crib Cabin is a rustic “camping cabin” that overlooks The Cribworks, one of the most spectacular stretches of whitewater in New England. Fall asleep to the sound of the water cascading over rocks, and enjoy your breakfast on the front porch as you watch bald eagles and whitewater rafters. This private riverside cabin is a short walk/drive from the main campground. The cabin features a double bed and bunk bed set; sleeps 2-4 people. Perfect for a couple, fisherman, or a few friends hoping to get away from it all.
- fitted sheet(s) provided
- 5 gallon jug of drinking water provided
- private privy
- outside rainwater cistern for dishes
- propane lights
- full equipped kitchen with pots, pans, utensils, plates, cups, etc.
- picnic table and fire pit
- propane-powered refrigerator (not pictured)