The Crib Cabin
Crib Cabin is a rustic camping cabin, with no bathrooms, no running water, and sometimes a critter or two. NEW THIS YEAR: a screened-in porch. This cabin overlooks The Cribworks, one of the most spectacular stretches of whitewater in New England.
Fall asleep to the sound of the water cascading over rocks, and enjoy your breakfast on the front porch as you watch bald eagles and osprey fishing for their morning meal. This rustic, private shoreside camp is a short walk from the main campground. Perfect for a couple, fisherman, or a few friends hoping to get away from it all. Equipped with woodstove, propane lights, cookstove and outhouse. No bedding provided. Cabin sleeps 2-3 people.
- fitted sheet provided
- 5 gallon jug of drinking water provided
- private privy
- probably take out new this year screened-in porch. Can keep screened-in porch though.
- full bed and bunk set. Can sleep up to 4 people
- full equipped kitchen with pots, pans, utensils, plates, cups, etc.
- propane-powered refrigerator