Big Eddy has been the site of a logging camp and then a campground since the early 1900s, when loggers and river drivers stayed there. Today we offer a range of camping options.
Our 75-acre campground offers a selection of 53 campsites. We also accommodate tents, pop-ups and RV’s.
- Many sites are located close to the river’s edge.
- Most sites are primitive, with a simple firepit and picnic table.
- Many wilderness sites are a short walk in.
- Some sites have 8’ x 10’ tent platforms
- Sites vary in size to accommodate between 1 and 6 people.
- Group sites accommodate up to 12 people.
- The main area offers hot showers, boat launch, common area for day use, coffee, and potable water.
- Firewood and maps are available for sale.
- Campground staff can assist you in multiple suggestions for day trips and activities for all ages and interests in the West Branch area.