Big Eddy COVID-19 procedures:
- Guests should wear face coverings in public areas whenever physical distancing is not possible.
- Two people are permitted in the enclosed front porch on the lodge.
- COVID-19 protocols will be provided at the time the reservation is confirmed. Persons taking reservations must advise that if anyone in a party is feeling sick or may have been exposed to COVID-19, they are to stay home.
- Campsites are limited to a single household. Each campsite is limited to 10 occupants per Executive Order #49 FY 19/20
Operations & Check-in
- One guest is allowed in the office at a time, and must wear a face covering.
- For contact tracing purposes, Big Eddy will maintain a record including contact information for clients, and the personnel who had direct interaction with them.
- Campers will be provided with specific information on COVID-19 protocols, use of face coverings in public areas, and limitations in campground activities and facilities
- Campground staff should monitor the grounds to encourage physical distancing between guests.
- Campground staff will post signs/posters promoting proper handwashing (soap and water, ≥20 seconds). Staff should also maintain an adequate supply of soap and paper towels (if applicable) in all public restrooms. (We will provide hand sanitizer in privies.)
- Campground Staff will increase routine cleaning and disinfection procedures with emphasis on frequently touched surfaces (such as door handles, counters, light switches, toilets, etc. and including communal buildings).
Closed Areas of the Campground
The following spaces are closed to the public:
- The lodge kitchen/living area
- Generator shed
- Recycling shed
The following areas will be cleaned daily: