Big Eddy COVID-19 procedures:
- Guests should wear face coverings in public areas whenever physical distancing is not possible.
- Advanced reservations are required, and shall occur online.
- COVID-19 protocols will be provided at the time the reservation is confirmed. Persons taking reservations must advise that if anyone in a party is feeling sick or may have been exposed to COVID-19, they are to stay home.
- Campsites are limited to a single household. Each campsite is limited to 10 occupants per Executive Order #49 FY 19/20
Operations & Check-in
- For contact tracing purposes, Big Eddy will maintain a record including contact information for clients, and the personnel who had direct interaction with them.
- The public is restricted from all administrative offices at this time.
- Campers will be provided with specific information on COVID-19 protocols, use of face coverings in public areas, and limitations in campground activities and facilities.
- All campground guests will need to sign a Certificate of Compliance upon arrival that certifies the following:
- Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts residency or
- If guest(s) is(are) not from those four states, they will be required to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test result.
- Each guest is free of COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms for 14 days or more before arriving at the campground.
- There has been no contact (within 6 feet, or in a closed space for more than 5 minutes
- without a mask) with a person with COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms for 14-days or more.
- Check-ins will be conducted outside on the Front Porch.
- Campground staff should monitor groups to avoid (and prohibit) gatherings of 10 or more people.
- Campground staff should monitor the grounds to encourage physical distancing between guests.
- Campground staff will post signs/posters promoting proper handwashing (soap and water, ≥20 seconds). Staff should also maintain an adequate supply of soap and paper towels (if applicable) in all public restrooms. (We will provide hand sanitizer in privies.)
- All gatherings should be limited to 10 people per Executive Order #49 FY 19/20 along with physical distancing.
- Campground Staff will increase routine cleaning and disinfection procedures with emphasis on frequently touched surfaces (such as door handles, counters, light switches, toilets, etc. and including communal buildings).
Closed Areas of the Campground
The following spaces are closed to the Public:
- The lodge kitchen/living area/and enclosed porch
- Generator shed
- Recycling shed
The following areas will be cleaned daily: